Solo/Small Firm Practitioners Committee (11/3/20)
- Staff management in the time of a pandemic
- Engagement and development (ensuring goals are achieved)
- Rethink office structure and dynamics of in-office work
- Revisit your business plans
- Analyze company alignment with overall business goals
- Enlist the help of a business owner group
SPEAKER/ORGANIZATION: Bryan Wilson of Kogut & Wilson
To confirm you are ready to participate in an on demand webcast, please take the browser test here: http://eventcenter.commpartner...
Live CBA Committee meetings and seminars will take place via Zoom webinar. You will click on "view video" and be directly connected to the meeting/seminar on Zoom. (You will not receive a Zoom link.)
Please note that audience members do not need video or audio access. Audience members are able to submit questions via the chat or Q & A features of Zoom.
Chat: Open in-meeting chat, allowing you to send chat messages to and send a message to the host, panelists, and attendees (if permitted). Question & Answer: Open the Q&A window, allowing you to ask questions to the host and panelists. They can either reply back to you via text in the Q&A window or answer your question live.