How to...Grow Your Legal Practice (6/9/20)
While legal firms can be as diverse as the lawyers who founded them, when it comes to size, location, specialty, and more, nearly all share a common goal — the desire for growth. So how can law practices ensure growth by increasing their revenues and expanding their client bases?
In this seminar, we’ll explore this question by exploring:
1. The state of the legal industry
2. Expectations of today’s legal clients
3. Three focus areas that deliver consistent growth
4. Tips for maximizing efficiency to increase revenue
5. Ways to increase conversions and expand your client base
6. How to retain existing clients and turn them into referrals
Speaker: Tim Bedford is the Partner Development Manager at Ruby and is dedicated to the legal vertical. He works closely with 40+ Bar Associations, as well as other legal organizations & thought leaders, while also making sure Ruby’s offering closely aligns with the needs of attorneys across the country. Tim received his B.S. degree from the Farmer School of Business at Miami University.
To confirm you are ready to participate in an on demand webcast, please take the browser test here: http://eventcenter.commpartner...