Criminal Practice: Practical Answers in the New Context (1/22/2021)
Criminal Practice: Practical Answers in the New Context, New Client Relationships, Logistics and Litigation
A panel discussion featuring experienced criminal attorneys to provide insights into client relations, logistics, and litigation strategies in the Zoom era and beyond. The goal of this seminar is to provide newer attorneys with practical information to enhance their practice.
- Francis Baumgart, Francis Baumgart & Associates
- Steven Decker, Law Offices of Steven R. Decker
- Carmen Gercone, Executive Clerk of Court Operations and Administration, Circuit Court of Cook County
- Morghan Gleason, Morghan A. Glason, Attorney at Law
- Jayne Ingles, Jayne A. Ingles, P.C. Hon. Erica Reddick, Acting Presiding Judge, Criminal Division, Circuit Court of Cook County
- Sarah Toney, The Toney Law Firm, LLC
- Gregory Walker, Law Office of Gregory Walker
Timothy Black, Law Office of Cook County Public Defender
Brian Levitsky, Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office
Jarrad Woodson, Law Offices of Laura J. Morask Chairs, YLS Criminal Law Committee
To confirm you are ready to participate in an on demand webcast, please take the browser test here: http://eventcenter.commpartner...
Live CBA Committee meetings and seminars will take place via Zoom webinar. You will click on "view video" and be directly connected to the meeting/seminar on Zoom. (You will not receive a Zoom link.)
Please note that audience members do not need video or audio access. Audience members are able to submit questions via the chat or Q & A features of Zoom.
Chat: Open in-meeting chat, allowing you to send chat messages to and send a message to the host, panelists, and attendees (if permitted). Question & Answer: Open the Q&A window, allowing you to ask questions to the host and panelists. They can either reply back to you via text in the Q&A window or answer your question live.